When you‘re working on a temporary construction project, the last thing you need is purchasing equipment that you will not use again once the project is complete. This is why many companies offer rentals to combat having to hold on to unwanted scaffolding. The problem with rentals though, is that you have to pay a huge deposit and then pay for the time that you use it.
This means that the longer you use it, the more you pay for it. The deposit is refundable in most cases and will be paid back once you return the equipment. The construction industry can be unpredictable and delays occur too many times. For this reason, our buy-back option is an ideal solution for your construction project.
So, what is our Buy – Back option?
Our buy – back option allows you to sell your scaffolding back to us. This is can be done after you have used it for a period of time. It is less complicated and is more affordable than using a rental option.
How does the buy – back option work?
- You purchase the scaffolding from us.
- You are required to make use of the scaffolding for a minimum of three months.
- Once you no longer need the scaffolding, make an arrangement with us to assess it. We make you an offer based on the condition of the scaffolding.
What makes our Buy Back Option so great?
- Pays back money straight back into your pocket.
- This option is more affordable than renting scaffolding.
- Timing saves you money – When you rent equipment the modus operandi is generally, the longer you use it the more you will have to pay for the item. Using our buy – back option works in opposition to rental; the longer you use the scaffolding results in more money that you will save.
- We sign a buy – back agreement before you purchase. This is done for large orders.
Our buy –back option is what sets us apart from our competitors. All too often, we see clients saddled with scaffolding once the project is complete. We are happy to assess the equipment in order to offer you a fair amount for scaffolding that you no longer need.